- About Us
Water damage restoration, Fire damage restoration
Carpet drying, House Drying
Capacity: 90 PPD (AHAM) 190PPD (Saturation)
Work Space: Up to 2,600 Sq.FT
Air Follow: 425CFM,850CMH
Storm Ultra Dehumidifier Description
This is a powerful dehumidifier that is capable of dehumidifying 90 pints of water (AHAM) per day. It features a 6 m long pipe which play an important role when it comes to removing water in flooded enclosed spaces. It is a high capacity dehumidifier that is widely applied in de-flooding, carpet cleaning, and furniture and flood restoration. The unit is compact but rugged. It is a low-temperature dehumidifier that can be relied on by water damage professionals and carpet cleaning specialists. It is widely applied in cleaning and restoration dehumidification.
The tool has proven performance and is portable. Also, it features a roto-molded polyethylene housing and comes with wheels that make it easier to move the unit around. Also, the Storm Ultra comes with an LCD display whose main function is to allow you to operate it. The humidistat helps you monitor the spaces to be dehumidified. It comes with large wheels and metal handle that allows you to move the unit to the desired site with ease. In the event of power failure, the unit has an automatic restart function which gets it back on its feet immediately.
• A Hot Gas Valve Defrosting system
• Heavy duty Condensate Pump
• Semi-pneumatic and Rigid handle- ensures maneuverability and easy transport.
• Quick connector to the pump- this makes it easier to take it out by just pulling the connector.
• High capacity with Supper COP
• It features a built-in pump with an overflow protection
• It is housed in Back-up box – it makes it easier to disassemble the unit when you want to carry out internal servicing
• Comes with quick connector hose/cable
• Ridged handle that allows for easy transport
• Uses Multifold filter (G3, Prefilter HEPA, Carbon)
• Roto-moulding housing – it allows you to disassemble and assembling the unit whenever you want to clean the internal parts.
• Coils are coated with a stainless steel side plate
• Comes with a heavy duty condensate pump
• Feature an hours meter to provide accurate measurements.
• An automatic humidistat- it is an internal humidistat which performs the job of monitoring the conditioned space. If the conditions outside surpass the desired set point, the unit energizes forcing air to be drawn across the evaporator coils. The cooler coils turn the water vapor into liquid condensation. Once moisture has been extracted in the air, it is reheated and distributed into the room.
• It can be ducted on the outlet side
• Comes with a warranty- the manufacturer warranties that the unit will operate free of defects for a period of one year. The refrigeration circuit has a 3-year warranty. And the compressor, evaporator, and condenser will work free of defects from workmanship or material for 5 years. In the event of defects in the parts, Alorair will meet the cost save for refrigerant, transportation, and labor.
• Comes with an LCD monitor – The display monitor helps you use the use the tool appropriately. It helps you to set the required humidity levels and temperature. Also, it allows you to set the time when the unit should turn itself on or off.
• Power: 120/110 VAC5.5A 60 Hz.
• Refrigerant R410A, 24.7 Ounce
• Capacity 90 PPD@80℉ 60 % RH
• Air low 210 CFM,350 CMH
• Sound Pressure level <58 DBA
• Wheel Portable
• Defrosting Control System: HGV defrosting
• Size: up to 2600sq. ft.
• Draining Condensate Pump
• Capacity: 90 pints
• Current 5.5 A
• Weight 93 lbs.
• Loading quantity 20’’:72 sets 40’’: HQ: 240 Sets
To get the best service from the 90-pint dehumidifier, it is mandatory to ensure that you clean and store the properly when not in use. Ensure that you turn it off for some time and allow it to dry. Also, ensure that the unit’s reservoir is drained and the cord is wrapped and secured. Clean the filters before storing it in a cool dry environment.
Check and ensure that the coils are also cleaned. Although it may not be necessary to clean it regularly, ensure that they are cleaned at least once per year. You may need to spray it with a foaming coil cleaner or self-rising.
Installing the unit
To get the best results, ensure that the Storm Ultra is installed in a suitable location. This is a whole house dehumidifier that should be installed 8 inches away from obstructions. If you are transporting it, do so while it is in a horizontal position. Any form of transportation should be done 30 minutes before operating the unit.
Notice that the unit is quite sensitive and you need to be diligent before connecting it to the power supply. It should only be connected to a single phase power supply. The outlet should be 115 volts 60HZ. Don’t connect it to a 240 volts supply. If you do so, it will cause electrical shock.
If you decide to service the unit on your own, ensure that the electrical power is disconnected. Don’t use an extension cord and ensure that only plug unit is grounded. Avoid using a plug adapter since it is hazardous.
To enjoy the full warrant the product comes with, ensure that you only power it using a grounded electrical connection. Also, the unit must be maintained and serviced by a competent technician. Before using and operating it, ensure that it is in an upright position. It helps to stop the water from coming in contact with electrical components. It helps to prevent ruining the components.
Ensure that it is turned off and fully drained before moving it.
If you notice that the inside part of the unit is wet, it is recommended that you open and dry it.
For proper operation position the inlet and the discharge away from the wall. The Storm Ultra house dehumidifier requires a clearance of 8’’. Also, check and ensure that there is no objects or fingers into the unit’s inlet or discharge. Don’t spray water directly on the unit. Always use a damp cloth to clean the exterior part of the unit.
Also, the unit should not be used in an environment with high VOC material or one that is corrosive.
The pump requires regular maintenance. Also, ensure that you clean the coils at least once per year. You may use forming coil cleaner or spray it with self-rinsing.
Generally, ensure that the unit is serviced regularly. Only competent persons should be allowed to service it.
Storm Ultra Application
It is a mold remediation dehumidifier that comes with a powerful water pump. The unit is fitted with a wrinkle-free pipe that aids in removing water even in closed spaces that have experienced heavy flooding. This is a heavy duty tool that you need for de-flooding, carpet cleaning, and drying furniture. It can restore a space of 2600 Square feet and can be applied in commercial premises or even homes that have experienced heavy flooding. This is an efficient dehumidifier that uses the LGR technology to quickly remove moisture and control humidity in an area.
The unit is capable of removing about 2.88 liters of water/kWh. It is a great dehumidifier you can deploy to restoration jobs. If you are having moisture problems in your basement, Storm Ultra is one of the best dehumidifiers for the basement. It is fitted with wheels and can be moved around to dehumidify closed spaces. Note that when water gets into closed spaces, it can cause damage and even create a good atmosphere for fungi, mold, and mildew to thrive. But when you deploy the dehumidifier, you can be sure that it will eliminate them within a very short time.
If you live in a flood-prone area and your indoor spaces experience high humidity caused by flooding, you need powerful equipment such as Storm Ultra to help in restoration. It is the right tool if you want to create a conducive environment for members of your family. It also creates an environment that is hostile to pests and fungi. The tool is designed to prevent structural damage that could be caused to your home. It does this by eliminating all the dampness.
To get the best results, place the unit on a stable and even surface. It should be connected to an outlet with grounded electrical connections. Also, it is important that you check and ensure that the unit is regularly serviced if you want it to continue serving you.
Storm ultra is intended to help you bring comfort into the living spaces. It is a water damage restoration equipment that comes with all the convenient features. The unit can be used to remove water and also assist in drying areas that have suffered from water damage. When your office becomes vulnerable to flooding, do not look any further. You can restore it to the condition it was in before flooding. The dehumidifier will help you eliminate microorganisms, bacteria, and mold before they cause more damage.
Storm Ultra removes any odor-causing moisture and helps to maintain EPA conditions. It can help you maintain humidity levels of about 45 -50 %. It makes your house or office space odor free and will be comfortable for your employees or members of your family.
Why You Need the Product
1. If you have household items such as food, books, and medicine, it’s important that you keep them safe. Storm Ultra is a commercial dehumidifier that will keep humidity levels low to keep allergies and moisture which can ruin your property at bay.
2. Household appliances such as computers, cameras, and other instruments can be damaged by moisture. But when you buy Storm Ultra, you will have the problem solved once and for all.
3. Prolonged humidity in crawl spaces and basement can lead to moisture and cause some of your items to rot. Buying the Storm ultra is a sure way of keeping moisture levels low. It keeps your structural items safe.
4. Pets can only survive when the conditions are moist. But when you deploy Storm Ultra in your home, it eliminates moisture and creates conditions that are not conducive for their survival. You will end up with a pest free environment.
5. Since the job of storm ultra is to remove humidity, it keeps your house and the environment safe.
Why You Should Buy Storm Ultra
Investing in storm ultra is the surest method of controlling moisture. It is energy efficient and will help you reduce your energy bills by $250 per year. When the dehumidifier works for your family, you will not have to run your HVAC and the thermostats. The equipment will help you maintain a stable relative humidity of less than 50 % and warm the house if need be. When you do this for a longer time, it eliminates the need to keep your thermostat on. It helps to improve the temperature and control your humidity. The fact that it can help to remove 90 pints AHAM in an area extending up to 2,600 sq. ft. implies that it can be used to serve a bigger house.
Using the Product
Before you deploy the tool to work, it is necessary that you position it in such a way that you give it an 8-inch clearance from the side and the back. It should also be directed to the spot you want to dry. If you are moving it to a different place, ensure that it remains vertical. After moving it, give the tool 30 minutes before turning it on.
Ensure that you attach the drain line via the units’ quick connection. The connection is located at the back of the unit. Ensure that you route the drain line outside or a suitable place. The integral drain pump allows you to take the drain line vertically. But it can only drain at a maximum height of 15’.
Maintaining the Unit
Ensure that you clean the unit using a damp piece of cloth. Use the piece to wipe the body and avoid spraying water to the exterior part.
The filter needs to be cleaned. You can choose to use the washable MERV- 8 filter or uses the carbon or HEPA filter. Just ensure that you replace them when needed. This way, it will guarantee that you will continue to enjoy the unit’s service. Note that the filter can be cleaned either by vacuuming or washing it.
AlorAir Restoration Equipment offers a variety of equipment for all your restoration needs from water damage restoration to drying equipment. Including Commercial dehumidifier, Air Movers and Air Scrubber. AlorAir offers special dehumidifier for the basement and crawl space.