- About Us
Crawl Space System
Under House Sapce
Draining: Condensate PUmp
Defrosting Control System : HGV Defrosting
dehumidification area: Up to 2,600 sq.ft.
Sentimental HDi190 is one of the Commercial grade dehumidifiers that has become an ultimate solution for crawl spaces and basement. The unit is specially designed to be used in restoration jobs in commercial and residential facilities. It can be used in shops, institutions, garage etc.
It is a low noise device with a capacity of 90PPD at AHAM which makes it an equipment. It comes with an optional duct mounting flanges that makes it easy to connect to an existing duct system. It also features a remote humidistat allows it to be used in places that require remote sensing and control.
Hot Gas Valve Defrosting
This is an important feature which ensures that the unit remains efficient no matter what. It allows the ice to clear from the coils just at a temperature of 2degreese C. The unit can be set on auto defrost or continues to defrost mode. Check the light; if it is green, it means that it is in a continues operation mode. But when the light glows red, it implies that it is in auto mode. When you notice that it is in this state, it means that it will be clearing the ice buildup.
The unit is ETL, CE. It means that it is energy efficient and can help you save a lot on power bills. The dehumidifier requires a power supply of 110 /120VAC, 5.56 Amp and 60Hz
Rugged Condensate Pump
HDi90 comes fitted with a condensate pump. The main job of the pump is to force the water into the drain. It means that users are saved from the trouble of emptying the dehumidifier every time the water levels rises. Also, it allows the dehumidifier to work continuously since it does not stop working when the water reaches a certain level.
Features Coated Coils
This is one of the features that make the unit rank high among Commercial & Industrial Dehumidifiers. It extends the life of the coils since it protects it against corrosion. This helps to maintain the rate at which heat is transferred on the coil. For optimal functioning, the coils must be cleaned and maintained once a year. Notice that the coils cleaner is self-rinsing so, you may only need to clean it once a year.
Allows Quick Access To The Pump And The Main Board.
This can be done by unscrewing the four screws on the unit’s access panel.
You can then remove the screw and remove the pump without necessarily having to access the control board. It implies that you can do your maintenance at home without involving technicians.
• It is small in size and weights less
• It is compatible with the HVAC system
• It is designed to operate in low-temperature areas and can be used to solve the airflow issues, which are common in crawl spaces.
• It can be controlled remotely
• Comes with quick pump connectors
• Features a heavy-duty condensate pump.
• Bypass air sensor
• COP 2.88L/Kwh
• Power 115V/60Hz, 220 V/50Hz
• Size: up to 2,600sq.ft.
• Draining: Condensate pump
• Air flow 210 CFM,350 CMH
• Refrigerant R410A
• Sound pressure level <58DBA
• Wheel: adjustable wheel
• Defrosting control system: HGV defrosting
• Functioning Temperature Range: 1-40 degrees centigrade
• Capacity 90 Pints(43 L/D)@(80℉-60%）
• Capacity 90
• Weight 35.5 kgs
• Loading capacity 20”:180 Sets/40":412 Sets/40" HQ:515 Sets
For Optimal Performance:
The Sentinel HD90 should be placed in any of the unfinished areas of the house. The duct should then be connected to the collar and dry air supplied from the dehumidifier to the unfinished area in the basement. A return grill may then be placed on the other side of the unfinished areas. It will allow air to circulate through the basement. The passive grill should prevent the unfinished room from being placed in a negative pressure. It helps the dehumidifier to focus on keeping the area dry. For normal functioning, you can use a remote control so as to insulate yourself from the noise emanating from the unit.
Ensure that all the doors in the basement are open. This is critical since it helps with proper air circulation.
Storing the Unit
When the unit is not in use, you can store it until it is needed. Here are the simple steps you need to follow:
• Turn the equipment off and allow it to dry
• Wrap the cord
• Ensure that the filter mesh is covered
• Store the unit in a clean dry space.
Using the unit in a different room
You can use the unit is a different room by simply ducting it. The inlet/return grill allows for 12" flex ducting while the supply grill allows for 6" flex ducting.
• For your own safety, ensure that the unit is connected using a grounded electrical connection.
• Ensure that maintenance and repair is only done by a qualified and competent technicians
• The dehumidifier should only be powered when it is sitting upright on a leveled ground. Don’t operate it in any other orientation since it will allow the water to flood the components and could lead to an accident.
• If you are moving the unit to another location, ensure that it is plucked off the power.
• If you notice that the unit was flooded with water at some point, allow it to dry first before you reconnect or start it.
• The inlet and the discharge should never be positioned on the wall. There should be at least 12’’ clearance between the unit’s inlet and an obstacle. Also, ensure that the clearance between the discharge and any obstacle is 36’’.
• Let the discharge blow away from the wall while the inlet should be parallel to the wall.
• No fingers should be inserted in the object's inlet.
• When working on the unit, ensure that it is in an off position
• The exterior surface should never be cleaned with water. Just use a damp cloth to wipe its exterior.
• Do not step on the machine when you want to reach a certain height.
Sentinel HDi90 Dehumidifier?
Sentinel HDi90 finds a lot of application in both domestic, commercial and industrial use. It has unique features and is tailored to increase efficiency. The unit can maintain optimal humidity in homes or workplaces. It can also be deployed to perform the air conditioning job. This unit can work at low temperature and is one of the Dehumidifier commercials that can be used in modern homes situated in areas where the temperatures are always low.
How to Use the Dehumidifier
Installing this unit is simple. All you need is an optional duct mounting flanges and you will be able to connect it to an existing system flawlessly.
Once it is installed, you can start it by pressing the power key. You should then adjust the settings to your desired point. Notice that the equipment works well at low temperatures. So, ensure that you regulate the temperatures at the places where you install the unit. It is recommended to utilize remote sensing and control when the conditions require that you use it. Also, ensure that it is situated in such a way that it can drain automatically via the force of gravity. Notice that when defrosting, the machine should be allowed enough time preferably 10 minutes to complete the process.
Why You Need the Dehumidifier
• If you are tired of bills and you are looking for a dehumidifier that is energy efficient, HDi90 could be the best option for you. It features a Hot Gas Valve Defrosting System which makes its defrosting process efficient.
• Unlike other dehumidifiers which suffer from corrosion and leakages, buying HDi90 guarantees you great service since the unit is protected to minimize leakages and corrosion.
• If you are building or you have already constructed a modern house, you need to ensure that the humidity level is always kept at low levels. HDi90 is one of the dehumidifiers that guarantees you just that. It has special features that make it ideal for modern homes. The unit has remote monitoring functions which makes it suitable especially if you are considering using it in areas where remote sensing, controlling and monitoring is required.
• Other Commercial dehumidifier packs come with only two years of warranty. But HDi90 comes with a 5-year warranty. This guarantees you quality service for those 5 years. Also, if the dehumidifier does not deliver as promised, you can return it under the warranty terms and get it replaced.
Where Sentinel Hdi90can Be Used
The unit was designed to be used in the basement or crawlspaces. It is low noise equipment with a huge capacity. This makes it suitable for both domestic and industrial applications. In the summertime, you can deploy it as an air conditioning system. The fact that it is easier to install makes it ideal for many applications.
If you specialize in residential work and restoration jobs, this is the equipment you need to help you serve your customers better. It can be used in household restoration, shop restoration and in restoring storage areas. Also, it is ideal for garage application and industrial institution use. It means that if your business revolves around offering restoration services, you only need to buy Sentinel HDi90 and you will meet your client’s needs.
Sentinel HDi90 Dehumidifier can be used in museums and sports hall to help conserve collections. It is true that maintaining an optimal climate in such areas is always a challenge and so managers of the facilities must go an extra mile to ensure that they have the right units at all times. It ensures that the facilities are not just comfortable for the employees, but to the visitors as well. Maintaining the relative humidity at a level that guarantees the safety of collections is paramount.
Note that even though there is no single relative humidity that is ideal for all collections, maintaining a fluctuating humidity could help conserve the collection. One of the units that allow you to adjust the humidity levels is the Sentinel HDi90 Dehumidifier. So if you are in charge of galleries, or any other collection institution, don’t buy the expensive HVAC systems. They have financial and environmental concerns that make them not the best options for this use.
Notice that HDi90 dehumidifier offers ducting options. If the museum or the hall has space issues, you can hide and save some space for the collections. The unit will still provide the required service.
Water Damage Restoration
After experiencing water damage, it is important that you dry out the area affected within 48 hours. If you don’t, you can be sure that molds will begin growing right away. You can choose to deploy HDi90 to do the drying job for you. It is a commercial dehumidifier that collects condensed water and drains it. It removes any excess water with ease by promoting and speeding up the evaporation process.
HDi90 dehumidifier gets a lot of application in the laboratory. Typically, a laboratory environmental condition needs to be standardized to enhance performance. There are stringent humidity and temperature that must be maintained for effective results. Excess moisture could cause structural damage to the equipment and specimens. It may also increase downtime if sufficient care is not taken. But with HDi90 dehumidifier, you will manage to maintain the humidity levels and ensure that nothing goes wrong.
If you want to store goods of any nature, it is important that the storage should have certain environmental conditions to reduce damage to the goods. Maintaining humidity at a certain level is a prerequisite. You need efficient Commercial dehumidifier packs to be able to do this. Don’t wait until the airborne humidity is out of control. Get HDi90 dehumidifier and keep your goods in a usable state.
Other areas where HDi90 dehumidifier could be used are
Hotels and motels as well as offices. Also, it can be relied on to control humidity levels and enhance the productivity of your employees.
AlorAir Restoration Equipment offers a variety of equipment for all your restoration needs from water damage restoration to drying equipment. Including Commercial dehumidifier, Air Movers and Air Scrubber. AlorAir offers special dehumidifier for the basement and crawl space.